REGISTER FOR THE DECEMBER 8, 2022 QUARTERLY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF HISTORIC RESOURCES & STATE REVIEW BOARD
Out of a continued effort to make these public meetings as accessible as possible, in addition to meeting in person, we are also conducting the December 2022 Joint Board of Historic Resources and State Review Board Meeting and the separate Board of Historic Resources and State Review Board meetings using electronic communications. If you choose to attend the meeting(s) virtually, please see the registration instructions below. In the event there is an interruption in the broadcast of the meeting, please call (804) 482-6446.
- MORNING JOINT MEETING OF THE BOARD OF HISTORIC RESOURCES & THE STATE REVIEW BOARD–HYBRID
Registration is required for this morning, joint portion of the meeting if you plan to attend virtually. Registration will remain open throughout the duration of the meeting on December 8, 2022. Once you register, you will receive both a link and a phone number to participate. To register, click the following link https://covaconf.webex.com/covaconf/onstage/g.php?MTID=e994774c5a1f1c91bb2c80885c406cbbb VIRTUAL PUBLIC COMMENT—REGISTRATION REQUIRED BY 5 P.M. DECEMBER 7TH For those logged in via computer or smartphone/ipad app who wish to provide public comment virtually on any agenda item including nominations, highway markers, and easements, there will be 1 public comment period at the beginning of the 10:00 a.m. meeting and 2 ways to provide public comment virtually:
- REGISTRATION FOR VIRTUAL PUBLIC COMMENT DURING THE MEETING IS REQUIRED. ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT VIRTUALLY MUST REGISTER AT THE LINK ABOVE BY 5:00 P.M. WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 7, 2022 AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS REGARDING PUBLIC COMMENT. Each participant will have 3 minutes for public comment at which point the line will be muted. (Technology does not allow for live public comment via land or mobile phone.)
- For those without access to the internet, the Webex app, or a computer, or those who do not wish to speak publicly, written comment may be submitted PRIOR to the meeting. Written comment must be received by 5 PM. TUESDAY DECEMBER 6, 2022. Written public comment should be sent to email@example.com. Written comments will be provided in full to the Board members and posted in full to the Board Activities page of the DHR website.
- AFTERNOON MEETING OF THE BOARD OF HISTORIC RESOURCES
The public may access this portion of the meeting virtually by following the instructions above for the Joint Board Meeting.
- AFTERNOON MEETING OF THE STATE REVIEW BOARD
In order to virtually attend the afternoon meeting of the State Review Board, the Preliminary Information Form (PIF) Session, please follow the additional instructions on the DHR website in order to register for virtual participation. Following is the participation link https://covaconf.webex.com/covaconf/j.php?MTID=m3bdee390f97f6c537c75701f03b5dc0f
Any questions regarding the December 8, 2022 virtual meeting, please contact Stephanie Williams at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUBLIC COMMENT FEEDBACK
Should you wish to offer comment regarding how meetings using electronic communications technology compare to traditional meetings when the Boards are physically present, you may complete the FOIA Council’s Electronic Meetings Public Comment form and submit it to the FOIA Council as described on the form.
Updated: December 12, 2022