For additional information, read the Nomination Form PDF
NPS property number 12000540
Seay’s Chapel Methodist Church is a modest Gothic Revival church in Fluvanna County. Built in 1893 by James Henry Anderson, who constructed two other Methodist churches in the county, Seay’s Chapel is unusual in that it retains its original look and feel, having been little altered since its construction. At the time of its listing, the church was still an active place of worship.
VLR: Virginia Landmarks Register
NPS: National Park Service
NRHP: National Register of Historic Places
NHL: National Historic Landmark
Updated April 4, 2018