This ca. 1880 Italianate-style house in Danville is one of many properties documented in DHR’s Architectural Inventory.
Survey and VCRIS Basics: Highlights what a cultural resources survey entails and guidelines for using VCRIS when conducting a survey.
VCRIS Quick Guide (revised Sept. 2017): Provides guidelines for using VCRIS for data entry and preparing architectural survey materials for submission to DHR.
Additional Information: Architecture Data Entry for VCRIS:
- Historic District vs. Complex Guidance (pdf): DHR has added “complex” as a new resource to VCRIS.
- Building Component Selections (pdf): Updated, December 2018
- Resource and Category Types (pdf) Updated, May 2016
- Guidelines for Recording Attached and Semi-Attached Buildings (pdf): Updated, December 2018
- Demolished Resource Data Entry Guidance (pdf): Updated, December 2018.