Register for the March 16, 2023 Quarterly Meeting of the Board of Historic Resources and State Review Board
Out of a continued effort to make these public meetings as accessible as possible, in addition to meeting in person, we are also conducting the March 2023 Joint Board of Historic Resources and State Review Board Meeting and the separate Board of Historic Resources and State Review Board meetings using electronic communications. If you choose to attend the meeting(s) virtually, please see the registration instructions below. In the event there is an interruption in the broadcast of the meeting, please call (804) 482-6446. 1. MORNING JOINT MEETING OF THE BOARD OF HISTORIC RESOURCES & THE STATE REVIEW BOARD--HYBRID Registration is required for this morning joint portion of the meeting if you plan to attend virtually. Registration will remain open throughout the duration of the meeting on March 16, 2023. Once you register, you will receive both a link and a phone number to participate. To register, click here, or copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://covaconf.webex.com/covaconf/onstage/g.php?MTID=e94ea1cd43047b4e6e056ab6c4d49f0b7 VIRTUAL PUBLIC COMMENT—REGISTRATION REQUIRED BY 5 P.M. MARCH 15TH For those logged in via computer or smartphone/iPad app who wish to provide public comment virtually on any agenda item including nominations, highway markers, and easements, there will be 1 public comment period at the beginning of the 10:00 a.m. meeting and two ways to provide public comment virtually:
- REGISTRATION FOR VIRTUAL PUBLIC COMMENT DURING THE MEETING IS REQUIRED. ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT VIRTUALLY MUST REGISTER AT THE LINK ABOVE BY 5:00 P.M. WEDNESDAY MARCH 15, 2023 AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS REGARDING PUBLIC COMMENT. Each participant will have 3 minutes for public comment at which point the line will be muted. (Technology does not allow for live public comment via land or mobile phone.)
- For those without access to the internet, the Webex app, or a computer, or those who do not wish to speak publicly, written comment may be submitted PRIOR to the meeting. Written comment must be received by 5 PM. TUESDAY MARCH 14, 2023. Written public comment should be sent to Jennifer.Pullen@dhr.virginia.gov. Written comments will be provided in full to the Board members and posted in full to the Board Activities page of the DHR website.
- To join the SRB meeting online, click here, or use the following link:
- To join the meeting through WebEx, use Meeting Number 2439 400 2832 and type in the password JasPPaM7W52
- To join the meeting via phone, dial the toll free number 1-866-692-4530 and use Meeting Number 2439 400 2832 with the password JasPPaM7W52