REGISTER FOR THE SEPTEMBER 15, 2022 QUARTERLY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF HISTORIC RESOURCES & STATE REVIEW BOARD
Out of a continued concern for health and safety and because of a commitment to continue to reduce the risk and spread of novel coronavirus, in addition to meeting in person, we are also conducting the September 2022 Joint Board of Historic Resources and State Review Board Meeting and the separate Board of Historic Resources and State Review Board meetings using electronic communications. If you choose to attend the meeting(s) virtually, please see the registration instructions below. In the event there is an interruption in the broadcast of the meeting, please call (804) 482-6446.
- MORNING JOINT MEETING OF THE BOARD OF HISTORIC RESOURCES & THE STATE REVIEW BOARD--HYBRIDRegistration is required for this morning, joint portion of the meeting if you plan to attend virtually. Registration will remain open throughout the duration of the meeting on September 15, 2022. Once you register, you will receive both a link and a phone number to participate. To register, click here.
VIRTUAL PUBLIC COMMENT—REGISTRATION REQUIRED BY 5 P.M. SEPTEMBER 14TH
For those logged in via computer or smartphone/ipad app who wish to provide public comment virtually on any agenda item including nominations, highway markers, and easements, there will be 1 public comment period at the beginning of the 9:00 a.m. meeting and 2 ways to provide public comment virtually:
- REGISTRATION FOR VIRTUAL PUBLIC COMMENT DURING THE MEETING IS REQUIRED. ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT VIRTUALLY MUST REGISTER AT THE LINK ABOVE BY 5:00 P.M. SEPTEMBER 14, 2022 AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS REGARDING PUBLIC COMMENT. Each participant will have 3 minutes for public comment at which point the line will be muted. (Technology does not allow for live public comment via land or mobile phone.)
- For those without access to the internet, the Webex app, or a computer, or those who do not wish to speak publicly, written comment may be submitted PRIOR to the meeting. Written comment must be received by 5 PM. TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2022. Written public comment should be sent to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments will be provided in full to the Board members and posted in full to the Board Activities page of the DHR website.
- AFTERNOON MEETING OF THE BOARD OF HISTORIC RESOURCESThe public may access this portion of the meeting virtually by following the instructions above for the Joint Board Meeting.
- AFTERNOON MEETING OF THE STATE REVIEW BOARDIn order to virtually attend the afternoon meeting of the State Review Board, the Preliminary Information Form (PIF) Session, please click here.
Any questions regarding the September 15, 2022 virtual meeting, please contact Stephanie Williams at Stephanie.email@example.com.
PUBLIC COMMENT FEEDBACK
Should you wish to offer comment regarding how meetings using electronic communications technology compare to traditional meetings when the Boards are physically present, you may complete the FOIA Council’s Electronic Meetings Public Comment form and submit it to the FOIA Council as described on the form.